a. What is Delicious?
-Delicious is a web tool used to save/bookmark web pages that one wants to save or have handy.
b. What is the advantage of this Web 2.0 tool?
- The advantage of this web tool is that one can open the files/web pages from any computer unlike the bookmark tool on ones personal computer. The web pages are available from any computer not just ones personal computer like the bookmark tool.
c. Do you think you might use it? If so, why? If not, why not?
- I think in the long run I will use it being that I am a sociology major there is plenty of research done. I want to have any and every web page I need handy no matter where I am or what I am doing.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your point in item c. That's how I feel, too! I also like the ability to access my bookmarks from any computer. You never know when you might want them.
ReplyDelete